Activators can be installed very easy:
To be installed after the water
meter because the entire house/building can be served with
hot and cold water. The fixed installation is described in
detail in the following.
Under the Chapter "Downloads"
you have this Installation
Instruction also as a pdf document at your disposal.
Water Activator installed
underneath the water tap with the connections pointing downwards
(to prevent condensation water).
Installation after the water meter.
Installations are possible in a diagonal position.
However, all connections must always face downwards.
1. Cut out a piece of 30 to 50 cm length from the
water conduit after the water meter.
2. Connection of the seals and, if necessary, the reductions
at the water conduit.
3. Connection of the flexible armoured hoses at the entrance
and exit of the activator as well as at both ends of the cut
water conduit. The nuts and bolts do not have to be tightened.
Pay attention to the correct connection of entrance (”Eingang”)
and exit (”Ausgang”)! The connections must always
4. Now fix the holders at the wall (they are supposed to support
5. Fix the activator into the holders without exerting pressure
on the covers above and below the activator.
6. After the activator has been fixed, tighten the nuts and
bolts of the armoured hoses carefully (to avoid the risk of
damage), holding on to the lock nut with a spanner.
Important Note :
The following rules are to be respected, since neglecting
them can crucially impair the function of the appliance:
• Minimal distance of at least 50 cm to wires carrying
• Minimal distance of at least 150 cm to the current
• A metal cover respectively metal sheath over the activator
is to be prevented!
(1) Flexible armoured hoses.